Flying Pengy got a major update!Even more action and power-ups are introduced with the major update of Flying Pengy. Here is a list of changes:
- Steam Controller native support
- UI navigation with gamepad
- improved graphics resolution, UI improvements
- changed landing visuals
- now 1000 levels are available for playing, with increased difficulty
- changed ball flight and changed behaviour
- removed stickiness of the ball, now always bounced of the parachute
- new power-ups has been added: shield, triple ball, random bonus
- fixed minor bugs with boomerang and green ball
- added bonus for defeating the mobs
Bogemic Games presents new game: OctopushOur new puzzle game Octopush is currently in beta-testing. The game is about little octopus that collects gems and coins in the deep of the ocean. The player is to solve the series of puzzles that will require some time for planning. The players that prefer planning and strategic thinking over quick reaction will no doubt find it interesting. The game will be released on mobile platforms and desktop computers in the beginning of 2017.
Flying Pengy and Gem Forge are available on Steam!Both games have passed the Steam Greenlight program and were released for Windows and Mac OSX platforms. Buy them now as a single bundle with a good discount!
Get Flying Pengy on Steam.
Get Gem Forge on Steam.
Our new puzzle game Gem Forge is coming out on iPhone, iPod, iPad, Windows Phone, PC, Mac, and Apple TVThe game will be released first on iOS mobile devices and Mac and will be available for download at App Store. Gem Forge is a simple puzzle computer game similar to 2048 where you join gems into more precious gem to earn maximum score.
Hand-made toys have arrived!
First screenshot from our new game!
Flying Pengy for iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Mac released on the App StoreThe skydiving adventure of the brave penguin is now available for iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Mac on the App Store. Flying Pengy is a casual game of the bubble shooter genre with a very simple concept: shoot the bubbles using a bouncing ball. The main character is a cute little penguin with a colorful parachute that is very liked by children. The game is an action-packed mix of arcade, breakout and puzzle genres, but is simple to pick up and play even for those who have never played it before.
February 19, 2015 -- Bogemic Games announced today the immediate availability of the initial episode of its Flying Pengy game appropriate for all ages. The game was developed in 2013-2014 and now is available for iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Mac. Mobile versions of the game have been optimized for both standard and Retina displays. The Flying Pengy game is free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available through In-App Purchase.
Download Flying Pengy on the App Store
Download Flying Pengy on the Mac App Store
About Bogemic GamesBogemic Games is an indie game development studio founded in 2011 and specializes in casual games appropriate for the whole family. The Flying Pengy game is the first release of the studio on the App Store. Our goal is to make simple and fun games for everybody.
Additional information:For further information or any enquiries please use our feedback form.
Flying Pengy is coming soon to App StoreFlying Pengy is a casual game of the bubble shooter genre with a very simple concept: shoot the bubbles using a bouncing ball.
The rules of the game are so simple that even children are able to play without learning:
- move the cartoonish penguin left and right using gestures
- launch the ball using taps and keep it in play
- avoid tomatoes, eggs, cactuses, and attacking foes
- collect the stars.
As the player makes progress through levels the difficulty rises, so that they can go back and play the unlocked levels again and level up the character.
What makes Flying Pengy different and better than the other bubble shooters? Here are the key points:
- Pengy is a cute little penguin with a colorful parachute that is very liked by children. It's not just a "paddle" as in other breakout clones.
- the story of little Pengy that realized his dream to fly and did a parachute jump.
When Pengy jumps out of the airplane and screams "A-a-a-a!"; try not to laugh.
- a colorful cartoonish style of game setting.
- the game is simple to pick up and play even for those who have never played it before.
- ability to level up the character by improving its power, shock resistance, and cold resistance.
- each level can be replayed many times with a higher difficulty level.
- play one minute or one hour: although the game is meant primarily for the casual gamer,
there are plenty of personal achievements that hardcore gamers can work to attain.